Solid Wood Viola – With Case, Bow, Shoulder Rest and Rosin.
- Student Viola starter kit that comes complete with one (1) Brazilwood bow, a high-quality lightweight viola case, and accessories.
- Made of finest solid maple wood, set up and ready to play.
- Has beautiful inlaid purfling, and pegs, chinrest are made from ebony wood.
- The tailpiece is made alloy with four (4) high quality built-in fine tuners.
- The bow has a double pearl eye, genuine unbleached horsehair.
- Lightweight case with a rainproof canvas exterior and shoulder straps with sheet music pocket and accessory compartment, cases have two bow holders and a matching blanket.
- KES: KSh 25,000.00
1. Viola need to be tuned every time before playing. When tuning, push pegs inward so the peg stay in place, sometimes extra force is needed to keep the pegs from slipping.
2. For the first time, bow need to be rosined for 5 minutes (or 30-50 full passes), and after every 4-6 hours practice, rosin need to be reapplied.
3. Loose bow hair each time after playing, and tighten your bow by gently tuning the tension screw.
4. After playing the viola, gently clean it with a soft, clean, lint-free cloth to remove rosin build-up on the strings and any dust, oil or sweat.
5. If you need professional instructions, please feel free to reach out to us, we are always here to help